OH. EM. GEE. SO. MUCH. DRAMA!!!!!! You will NOT believe the morning I’ve had, shit, I can’t believe the morning I’ve had!! So let me preface this by stating that I have huge aspirations of being an oil baron, or a tycoon if you will. So imagine my shock when my life’s only goal was flipped, and turned upside down this morning, while watching the following events unfold at Bayside of all places.
It all started this morning in biology class, where the students were studying the animals that were collected from the school’s pond. Why a high school has its own pond, along with a collection of wildlife that lives there may seem unsafe or illogical to some, that is beside the point. It doesn’t take too long before shit hits the fan and Zack comes sprinting into the room with an enormous duck that he accidentally hit with a baseball. I mean, even though I use to get in trouble for simply running through the halls in high school, this is Bayside, so obviously running through the hallways, between class, with a huge ass duck is perfectly natural. I also learned that playing baseball by a pond is a HUGE disaster waiting to happen! Continue reading
Once again, here is a list of things that annoyed me this week, that didn’t really deserve a full post of their own:
1. People that take their shirts off when they’re getting into a fight. Seriously, it’s not like its some huge tactical battle you’re engaging in. You aren’t going to gain some strategic edge because the other person can no longer grab your shirt. If you’re really facing a trained fighter, it’s not going to matter if your shirt is on or off, he’s going to whip your ass regardless
2. Douche bags who talk down and lecture other people about things that they use to do.
3. The really really black guy in my building with really really light blue eyes, you creep me out. Is that racist? Seriously, the dude is Wesley Snipes black, how the hell do you have bright blue eyes like that? Scares the shit out of me every time I see him!
4. Fat people… honestly, could you be more slow? There’s nothing more annoying than getting stuck behind someone that insists on taking their god damn time with everything they do.
5. Foreign customer service… yes, because after exhausting all of my options, I want my last resort to be talking to Asmilidibab Hakmalican over in India, who you’ve conveniently renamed Bill Hodge to relate to your american audience, and not understand a word he says through his thick ass accent and broken english. Brilliant idea, definitely going to be a return customer!