Once again, here is a list of things that annoyed me this week, that didn’t really deserve a full post of their own:
1. People that feel the need to tell you every time they go to Church. Your self-righteous attitude is not only annoying, but the fact that you only attend once every 4 months, when your “life is falling apart,” isn’t going to clear up that penicillin-resistant bacteria that you’ve contracted, which caused you to attend in the first place.
2. Lazy assholes that press the handicap button to open doors, so I have to wait an extra minute while they open. It’s really shocking and sad how many people do this.
3. The 50 year old creepy dude at work that thinks he’s relating to me by having awkward conversations about dating, sex, and drugs. How out of touch with reality are you? No one wants to hear the sex stories of a lonely, disfigured man with a gimp leg that breaks out in cold sweats around attractive women. You’re a creep, and not even men are comfortable talking to you. I can’t imagine how these women must feel that are too slow to react, and cant escape your advances.
4. People that talk way too loud in quiet places. Seriously, you’re standing right in front of me… I could hear you if you were whispering, so why the hell are you yelling?!
5. Realizing that the list of people that piss me off has now gotten so long that it would be easier to list those that don’t annoy me, rather than the ones that do. This is why I will never own a firearm… if I ever had one in my possession, there is no doubt in my mind I would be spending multiple, consecutive life sentences in prison, instead of writing my nonsense on the internet. Actually, I think prisoners get to use computers now, so actually you probably would be reading my nonsense on the internet, but it would probably deal with inmates that piss me off, and being gangbanged in the shower by men far more manly than myself. Would probably be far more interesting then, and I’d have a far larger following… hmmm…